If you caught my girl talk with Maya Jordan on Playboy radio, you’ll remember the G-Spot is known for ramping up an orgasm for all genders. The male version may have been overlooked for the more common female version, but once you found it you’ll realize it’s not that elusive and is one more tool to take to bed with you. The male G-Spot is more commonly known as the male prostrate, is the size of a walnut, can be located about 2 inches ‘in’, and can be stimulated from both outside and in.
From the outside, you can find it by locating the perineum (that spot between the balls and the anus), and stroking or lighting pressing with your thumb will stimulate it. If you press it shortly before and holding through an orgasm, it will kick up the intensity several notches.
If you want to take it a little further, you can use a finger or a toy, like a vibrating wand or a prostrate massager.
A few key pointers to remember
- Make sure you use lubrication
- Keep your nails trimmed
- Make sure he’s warmed up, pay some extra attention to the boys, the head, the shaft, and go slow
- Apply soft pressure on the anus, and a slow entry, and if he seems open to it, slide in a ways, then a little further
- Remember, the g-spot will be up a little ways and feel like a rough walnut shaped patch
- Try stroking it, making circular movements, pressing and holding
- Listen and watch for cues that you’ve reached the spot, and continuing doing it
- Now is the time to kick it up a few notches, stroke his balls, lick his shaft, lightly chew on the coronal ridge of his head, do all the other stuff, while you’re stroking the g-spot
- And get ready for one explosive orgasm