If you caught my girl talk with Maya Jordan on Playboy radio then you know what I’m talking about here! The male G-spot isn’t as elusive as you might think. More commonly known as the male prostrate, it’s about the size of a walnut, about 2 inches deep, and can be stimulated from the outside, and in. Once he has his first g-spot orgasm, he’ll wonder why he never tried it sooner!
From the outside, you can find it by locating the perineum (that spot between the balls and the anus), and either stroking or lighting pressing with your thumb will stimulate it. If you do it before he orgasms, it will seriously kick up the intensity several notches.
If you want to take it deeper, you can use a finger, or a toy, like a vibrating wand or a butt plug.
- Just make sure you use lubrication
- Keep your nails trimmed, this is not the best time to break out your long pretty cat claws
- Make sure he’s warmed up, pay some extra attention to the boys, the head, the shaft, and go slow
- Apply soft pressure on the anus, maybe gentle circles or a slow entry, and if he seems open to it, slide in a little ways, then a little further
- Remember, the g-spot will be up a little ways and feel like a rough walnut shaped patch
- Try stroking it, making circular movements, petting it, you know, all those sexy-like things!
- Listen and watch for cues of what he likes best about it, and continuing doing that thing
- Now is when to really kick it up a few notches, stroke his balls, lick his shaft, lightly chew on the coronal ridge of his head, do all that other stuff, while you’re stroking the g-spot
- And get ready for one explosive orgasm!!!
(Image Credits: marchiez, Fotolia)